$26 MILLION RENOVATION COMPLETED AT VENTANA INN & SPA
A dramatic $26 million property-wide renovation was completed winter 2008 and brought Ventana Inn & Spa back to its rustic, luxurious and magical origins.
The extensive renovation project featured the following:
- A rebuild of the Pacific House’s six suites.
- A restructure of the original 26 guest rooms with open floor plans, plus expanded bathrooms, new furnishings and amenities.
- Creation of new Ventana Bistro in lobby for breakfast (resort guests only) and in-room dining..
- New patio with fireplace in Lobby area.
- Restoration of the upper Japanese Baths.
- A refinish and upgrade of the lower Japanese Baths and clothing optional pool.
- Enhancement of the landscaping, adding new gardens and outdoor living areas for future wellness programs, teaching and experiential sessions.
- Replacement of select guest room decks, private spas, foundations and wood exteriors.
- Construction of a property-wide ecologically friendly wastewater treatment plant.
- Replacement of the majority of the Inn’s 33 year-old infrastructure; fresh water systems, water lines, gas lines, tanks, etc.
- Roof replacements on every building.
- Road maintenance throughout property.
- Introduction of DirecTV satellite system in each room.
A virtual tour of the accommodations at Ventana Inn & Spa is available by visiting www.ventanainn.com.